International Biomass Congress & Expo
May 16 - May 17
Decarbonisation, net zero and energy security are set to be crucial topics in 2023 with bioenergy, and notably biomass, taking centre stage in helping companies and governments meet their goals.
Following on from the European Parliament’s recent target of 45% renewable energy consumption by 2030 and the EU’s REPowerEU plan to secure Europe’s energy future, now is the time for power producers, pellet companies, wood producers, governments, biomass organisations and technology companies to come together to discuss a way forward.
The International Biomass Congress & Expo will cover:
- European and global pellet markets and drivers
- How the EU’s Fit-for-55 package and REPower plan can benefit the biomass sector
- How sustainable is biomass?
- Updates on the latest policies and regulations affecting the industry
- How technology can improve performance and plant efficiencies
- Plus much, much more over the two days of the conference.
Plus much, much more over the two days of the conference.
Following on from our most successful event to date in 2022, which attracted over 350 attendees from across the bio spectrum, we’re pleased to announce a return to Brussels for the 2023 edition of the International Biomass Congress & Expo. The event will bring together leading producers, suppliers, regulators and other engaged organisations over a two-day period. High-level speakers, experts in their field, will address a range of topical issues relating to the biomass sector.