Biomass Connect will be well-represented at the upcoming Wood Heat Conference.
Jeanette Whitaker from the UK Centre for Ecology and Hydrology (UKCEH) and the Project lead for Biomass Connect will be speaking at the event and representing Biomass Connect. Session 5 on Tuesday 24th October at 15:30 looks to be one not to miss. The session is titled “Innovations in Domestic Biomass Feedstock Production” and is presented by a number of people associated in one way or another with Biomass Connect:
- Gill Alker – AMP Clean Energy
- Kevin Lindegaard – Envirocrops
- William Macalpine – Rothamsted Research
- Jamie Rickerby – Willow Energy
- William Cracroft-Eley – Terravesta
The rest of the programme looks equally interesting too.