- Risk Assessments for grazing, browsing and crop damage threats were undertaken.
- Areas of the field that have been drilled with grass seed in field 1 are very wet. The areas left as furrows are a lot drier. Fields 2 and 3 are much drier than field 1 most likely because they are on a slope. There is one wet patch in field 2 however this is not in an area of the field that will be used for the plot trials.
- We expect to be able to get machinery onto field 2 and 3 from mid-March assuming the weather follows a similar pattern to recent years. We think field 1 will be later around early April.
- No obvious problems with the site.
- Deer/Vertebrate Grazing Survey completed.
Read more about the Biomass Connect IBERS Aberystwyth Hub Site