- All areas to be planted in 2023 have been sprayed with Gallup Xl at 4lt/ha to remove grass and broadleaf weeds. The whole of fields 1 and 2 were sprayed whilst a selected area for the Miscanthus variety trial was sprayed in field 3.
- All areas that were sprayed have been ploughed.
- Areas that will be used for woody species, and a 6m headland around fields 1 and 2, have been sown with a long-term ley mix without clover.
- Areas that will be used for Grass species have been left in furrows.
- Soil analysis has been undertaken for all areas to be planted in 2023.
Drone Flyover footage taken during December 2022
Read more about the Biomass Connect IBERS Aberystwyth Hub Site